Dear Reader - as mentioned below 2011 is going to be a big year for me, out with the old and in with the new!!
Sentiment has no place and so I'm selling off the final elements of my knife collection ....... these are my best tools, many hand made for me - all with a history and now some fantastic bargains for you, whether your a user or a collector ........... good luck!
1. Chris Reeve Aviator (top centre) - sold
2. Bearclaw Wilderness knife - (left) - sold
3. Svord Drop point - (right) - £20
4. Hand made Sami (antler, ebony, birch and tin scales) brusselto 7" blade (sheath needs attention) - £75
5 Survivall kukri - last one left with modified sheath. - £55
6. WWII Pilots escape knife - rare - £40
7. Hand made Puuko (antler, ebony, birch and tin scales) - £45
8. Brussellto Bamsen with pistol style sheath (rare) - £60
9 Case scout pocket knife - £25
10. British army knife - £10
11. Wenger Ranger - £20
12. EKA super swede - sold
13. Boker sports man - £65
14. Hand made necker - frosts blade (antler, ebony, birch and tin scales) - £30
15. Vildmark knife - wooden sheath leather stamped with vildmark logo - sold
16. Victorinox voygeur - £10
Postage recorded delivery £5 for sheath knives and £2.50 for the folders and necker ............ I'm sad to see these beauties go so buyers please look after them!