12.8.10

Grand KNIFE SALE

Dear ALL,

There comes a time in every mans life when he realises he has to many knives ............ yes sadly today is the day for me "(

But be of good cheer for my hope is that my realisation will benefit you dear reader as I've decided to sell off a few - and now you can snap them up at a bargain price ............ consider it recycling!

 Above are the tools for sale - remember you must be over 18 to purchase any of these.

Items are numbered and below is a brief description (left click on picture for a better look|)

1 - Finnish Double hunter - new (old stock) stainless blades - sale price 35
2 - 9" Nepal service kukri with modified handle - comes new and complete - sale price 35
3 - 12" British army service kukri with modified handle - comes new and complete - sale price 50
SOLD PAYMENT PENDING
4 - Survivall kukri - modified dangle sheath - used - sale price 35
5 - small finnish puukko - 3 inch blade - sale price 20 SOLD
6 - small swedish puuko - stainless 3 " - new - sale price 20 SOLD
7 - chris reeve aviator - rare collectors item - offers only
8 - svord drop point - used - sale price 25
9 - damasscus and scrimshaw viking puukko - sale price 70 SOLD
10 - fallkniven a1 - used - sale price 50 SOLD PAYMENT PENDING
11 - custom F1 - used - sale price 40 SOLD PAYMENT PENDING

All prices in GBP and postage will be 5.99 recorded delivery - open to offers or swaps .............. grab  a bargain - contact me at enquiries@bearclawbushcraft.co.uk

2 comments:

scott said...

which knives did you decide to keep?

Survivall said...

Oh I kept a few - my camp knife, and a few hand made ones I was given as gifts.

My original BFK i kept as well as my wrights bushcrafter.

For the nordic winters I have the leuku puuko combo still .......Im not going to go short for steel dont worry